- BDO Capital Advisors, LLC Announces the Investment in Mystic Logistics, Inc. by Main Street Capital Corporation (NYSE:MAIN)
- BDO Capital Advisors, LLC Announces the Sale of Truetech, Inc. and Innotech Products, Ltd. to Luxfer Holdings PLC (NYSE:LXFR)
- BDO Capital Advisors, LLC Announces the Sale of Accumetric, LLC to Soudal Holding NV
- BDO Capital Newsletter – Q3 2014 Specialty Chemicals M&A Review and Outlook
- BDO International Limited Q3 2014 Global Mid-Market M&A Horizons Report
- BDO Capital Newsletter – Q3 2014 Manufacturing & Distribution Transaction Review and Outlook
- BDO Capital Advisors, LLC Announces the Sale of MWS Precision Wire Industries, Inc. to Elektrisola Incorporated
- BDO Capital Advisors, LLC Announces the Sale of ElecComm Power Services, Inc. to Sunbelt Rentals, Inc.
- Dan Shea contributed the article "Good Deals Still Hard to Come By, But Pickup Seen in Coming Months" to the July/August issue of ACG Global's Middle Market Growth magazine. Click here to read the article.
- BDO Capital Newsletter – Q2 2014 Manufacturing & Distribution Transaction Review and Outlook
- BDO Capital Newsletter – Q1 2014 Manufacturing & Distribution Transaction Review and Outlook
- Dan Shea gave a presentation at the MIT Enterprise Forum in San Diego called Surviving The Private Equity Shark Tank. Click here to view the presentation.
- BDO Capital Newsletter - Q3 2013 Technology Review and Outlook
- Dan Shea contributed the article "The State of the Capital Markets: The Calm before a Surge?" to ACG's Middle Market Growth publication. Click here to read the article at www.acg.org.
- Bill Shiry Joins BDO Capital Advisors, LLC as Managing Director to head Chicago office
- BDO Capital Advisors, LLC Completes Capital Raise and ESOP Formation Advisory for Storage Solutions, Inc.
- BDO Capital Advisors, LLC Announces the Sale of Segway Inc. to Summit Strategic Investments, LLC
- BDO Capital Newsletter - Q1 2013 Healthcare Information Technology Review and Outlook
- BDO Capital Advisors, LLC Announces the Recapitalization of Diamond Packaging Holdings, LLC
- BDO Capital Advisors, LLC Announces the Partnership of SSAD with Century Capital
- BDO Capital Newsletter from Bob Snape – Blocking and Tackling: The Current State of Middle Market M&A
- BDO Tech Newsletter - Fall 2012: Valentina Midura provides an update of M&A activity in the Software Industry
- Dan Shea Appointed Head of New Private Equity Initiative for BDO Capital Advisors, LLC and BDO USA, LLP
- BDO Capital Advisors, LLC Announces the Sale of INNCOM International, Inc. to Honeywell International Inc. (NYSE: HON)
- BDO Capital Advisors, LLC Announces the Sale of Geocel Holdings Corporation to The Sherwin-Williams Company (NYSE: SHW)
- BDO Capital Industrial Markets Sector - Q2 2012 Transaction Review and Outlook
- Bob Snape named President of BDO Capital Advisors, LLC
- In Memoriam: Kenneth A. Csaplar
- BDO Capital Industrial Markets Sector - Q1 2012 Transaction Review and Outlook
- BDO Capital M&A Newsletter - December 2011 Update
- BDO Capital Advises Morrison Supply Company on Investment by Advent International
- BDO Capital Advisors, LLC Announces the Sale of Chemguard, Inc. to Tyco International Ltd.
- BDO Capital Advisors, LLC Announces a Transaction Closing between Neptune-Benson, Inc. and Audax Group
- BDO Capital Advisors, LLC Secures Revolving Credit Facility for U.S. Auto Sales, Inc. and U.S. Auto Finance, Inc.
- BDO Capital Advisors, LLC Completes Capital Raise for Leader Distribution Systems, Inc.
- Ken Csaplar and Jerry Dentinger penned an article entitled "M&A in the Middle Market: The Road to Recovery--But Not For All" which was published as the featured story in M&A Chicago’s e-publication on April 12. The full article is available here
- BDO Capital Tech Newsletter – Q1 2011
- Bob Snape was quoted in the article "5 Ways to Prepare Your Business for Sale Now" that was published on March 3 by AxialMarket and featured on Business Insider. The article discusses how to maximize the value of a business before a sale. The full article is available here.
- Daniel Shea joins BDO Capital Advisors as Managing Director
- Ken Csaplar and the BDO PErspective Private Equity Study were featured in the article "BDO USA: Limited Partners Returning To Private Equity; Portfolio Hold Periods Extending" that was published on January 25 by Private Equity Professional Digest. The article was also featured in the outlet’s "Morning Coffee" newsletter. Results from the study are available here.
- BDO Capital Advisors was named a top 10 boutique M&A investment bank of the year at the M&A Atlas Awards held in New York City on November 19, 2010. The award recognizes firms for top transactions in the mid-market segments completed in the previous 12 months, ending October 2010.
- Robert “Bob” Snape Joins BDO Capital Advisors as Managing Director
- Valentina Midura Appointed Managing Director of BDO Capital Advisors
Position Company To Increase Strategic Alternatives
Middle market companies are sold for a wide range of reasons including: succession planning, retirement, a desire to create family wealth-liquidity and other personal circumstances. BDO Capital approaches each engagement as a highly customized process with every assignment beginning with a clear understanding of the client's personal objectives. Once defined, our investment banking team focuses on understanding the subject company's business model, growth characteristics and where the company fits in its industry. Through this preliminary diligence process we can identify, analyze and explain in both verbal and written form the company's unique value proposition to potential buyers.
Each corporate sales assignment involves the preparation of a confidential information memorandum, creation of a detailed listing of potential buyers, confidential distribution of information to qualified acquirers, creation and coordinated delivery of management presentations and the negotiations and closing of the transaction.
Almost all of BDO Capital's corporate sale engagements garner access to its proprietary domestic and exclusive international sales distribution channel. With domestic offices and approximately 1,200 corporate finance professionals in more than 60 countries housed at BDO International Corporate Finance, clients gain domestic and international exposure normally seen only at large "bulge bracket" investment banks.
Fees paid for BDO Capital's M&A services normally include a monthly retainer and success fee. Importantly, the vast majority of fees are paid upon and conditional to the successful outcome of a transaction insuring proper alignment of interests.