- BDO Capital Advisors, LLC Announces the Investment in Mystic Logistics, Inc. by Main Street Capital Corporation (NYSE:MAIN)
- BDO Capital Advisors, LLC Announces the Sale of Truetech, Inc. and Innotech Products, Ltd. to Luxfer Holdings PLC (NYSE:LXFR)
- BDO Capital Advisors, LLC Announces the Sale of Accumetric, LLC to Soudal Holding NV
- BDO Capital Newsletter – Q3 2014 Specialty Chemicals M&A Review and Outlook
- BDO International Limited Q3 2014 Global Mid-Market M&A Horizons Report
- BDO Capital Newsletter – Q3 2014 Manufacturing & Distribution Transaction Review and Outlook
- BDO Capital Advisors, LLC Announces the Sale of MWS Precision Wire Industries, Inc. to Elektrisola Incorporated
- BDO Capital Advisors, LLC Announces the Sale of ElecComm Power Services, Inc. to Sunbelt Rentals, Inc.
- Dan Shea contributed the article "Good Deals Still Hard to Come By, But Pickup Seen in Coming Months" to the July/August issue of ACG Global's Middle Market Growth magazine. Click here to read the article.
- BDO Capital Newsletter – Q2 2014 Manufacturing & Distribution Transaction Review and Outlook
- BDO Capital Newsletter – Q1 2014 Manufacturing & Distribution Transaction Review and Outlook
- Dan Shea gave a presentation at the MIT Enterprise Forum in San Diego called Surviving The Private Equity Shark Tank. Click here to view the presentation.
- BDO Capital Newsletter - Q3 2013 Technology Review and Outlook
- Dan Shea contributed the article "The State of the Capital Markets: The Calm before a Surge?" to ACG's Middle Market Growth publication. Click here to read the article at www.acg.org.
- Bill Shiry Joins BDO Capital Advisors, LLC as Managing Director to head Chicago office
- BDO Capital Advisors, LLC Completes Capital Raise and ESOP Formation Advisory for Storage Solutions, Inc.
- BDO Capital Advisors, LLC Announces the Sale of Segway Inc. to Summit Strategic Investments, LLC
- BDO Capital Newsletter - Q1 2013 Healthcare Information Technology Review and Outlook
- BDO Capital Advisors, LLC Announces the Recapitalization of Diamond Packaging Holdings, LLC
- BDO Capital Advisors, LLC Announces the Partnership of SSAD with Century Capital
- BDO Capital Newsletter from Bob Snape – Blocking and Tackling: The Current State of Middle Market M&A
- BDO Tech Newsletter - Fall 2012: Valentina Midura provides an update of M&A activity in the Software Industry
- Dan Shea Appointed Head of New Private Equity Initiative for BDO Capital Advisors, LLC and BDO USA, LLP
- BDO Capital Advisors, LLC Announces the Sale of INNCOM International, Inc. to Honeywell International Inc. (NYSE: HON)
- BDO Capital Advisors, LLC Announces the Sale of Geocel Holdings Corporation to The Sherwin-Williams Company (NYSE: SHW)
- BDO Capital Industrial Markets Sector - Q2 2012 Transaction Review and Outlook
- Bob Snape named President of BDO Capital Advisors, LLC
- In Memoriam: Kenneth A. Csaplar
- BDO Capital Industrial Markets Sector - Q1 2012 Transaction Review and Outlook
- BDO Capital M&A Newsletter - December 2011 Update
- BDO Capital Advises Morrison Supply Company on Investment by Advent International
- BDO Capital Advisors, LLC Announces the Sale of Chemguard, Inc. to Tyco International Ltd.
- BDO Capital Advisors, LLC Announces a Transaction Closing between Neptune-Benson, Inc. and Audax Group
- BDO Capital Advisors, LLC Secures Revolving Credit Facility for U.S. Auto Sales, Inc. and U.S. Auto Finance, Inc.
- BDO Capital Advisors, LLC Completes Capital Raise for Leader Distribution Systems, Inc.
- Ken Csaplar and Jerry Dentinger penned an article entitled "M&A in the Middle Market: The Road to Recovery--But Not For All" which was published as the featured story in M&A Chicago’s e-publication on April 12. The full article is available here
- BDO Capital Tech Newsletter – Q1 2011
- Bob Snape was quoted in the article "5 Ways to Prepare Your Business for Sale Now" that was published on March 3 by AxialMarket and featured on Business Insider. The article discusses how to maximize the value of a business before a sale. The full article is available here.
- Daniel Shea joins BDO Capital Advisors as Managing Director
- Ken Csaplar and the BDO PErspective Private Equity Study were featured in the article "BDO USA: Limited Partners Returning To Private Equity; Portfolio Hold Periods Extending" that was published on January 25 by Private Equity Professional Digest. The article was also featured in the outlet’s "Morning Coffee" newsletter. Results from the study are available here.
- BDO Capital Advisors was named a top 10 boutique M&A investment bank of the year at the M&A Atlas Awards held in New York City on November 19, 2010. The award recognizes firms for top transactions in the mid-market segments completed in the previous 12 months, ending October 2010.
- Robert “Bob” Snape Joins BDO Capital Advisors as Managing Director
- Valentina Midura Appointed Managing Director of BDO Capital Advisors
BILLIONS OF DOLLARS OF SHAREHOLDER VALUE AND SOURCED CAPITALBDO Capital Advisors is comprised of seasoned investment banking professionals experienced in the entire spectrum of M&A transactions, corporate finance and board advisory services. Management brings experience from bulge bracket firms and combines the focus of a boutique advisor with the resources and international reach of BDO, a global professional services firm. Through it’s experienced professionals, BDO Capital serves as a trusted advisor to public and private companies, particularly family-owned businesses.
|VALENTINA MIDURA||KEVIN SENDLENSKI||DANIEL SHEA|
|Managing Director||Managing Director||Managing Director|
|Two International Place||Two International Place||1888 Century Park East|
|4th Floor||4th Floor||4th Floor|
|Boston, MA 02110||Boston, MA 02110||Los Angeles, CA 90067|
|Direct: 617-422-7593||Direct: 617-422-7536||Direct: 310-557-8205|
|Mobile: 978-873-1314||Mobile: 617-970-7033||Mobile: 310-903-2163|
|Download V-Card||Download V-Card||Download V-Card|
|WILLIAM R. SHIRY, JR.||ROBERT A. SNAPE|
|330 North Wabash||Two International Place|
|Suite 3200||4th Floor|
|Chicago, IL 60611||Boston, MA 02110|
|Direct: 312-233-1856||Direct: 617-239-4177|
|Mobile: 216-272-3129||Mobile: 339-236-1050|
|Download V-Card||Download V-Card|